- Large blade
- Small blade
- Cap-lifter/Large slotted screwdriver - with wire-bender
- Can-opener/Small-slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
- Keyring/Split-ring attachment point
The Altimeter Plus adds a:
The Altimeter Plus adds the:
- Digital altimeter and thermometer
- Tweezers - Not on earlier models
- Removable pen - Not on earlier models
- Pin - Not on earlier models
Ruby transparent scales with LCD digital display
- The original version of the Altimeter Plus came without tweezers, the pen, and pin, but included the fine screwdriver on the reverse - US Model 53944.
- The Altimeter Plus Expedition Set model came with a leather case; a Maglite Solitaire; and a compass/level/ruler. This set included the back side fine screwdriver, tweezers, pen, pin, and eyeglass/jewelers screwdriver - US Model 53522.
This model became available in about 2000 and originally had the regular bottom scale. US model 53955 appears to be a later version with the new 'digital' bottom scale which holds all four scale tools: The removable ballpoint pen; toothpick; small tweezers; and straight pin.
The Altimeters are now withdrawn being replaced by the Traveller, which contains all digital functions (clock, timer, altimeter, barometer) in one digital unit.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: Altimeter: 20.5mm; Altimeter Plus: 22mm - original version (53944) without pen or tweezers
- Weight: Altimeter: 90g; Altimeter Plus: 101.5g - original version (53944) without pen or tweezers
- 1.3705.AT - Altimeter: Ruby transparent scales
- 1.3715.AT - Altimeter Plus: Ruby translucent scales- - may not include the fine screwdriver
US Model Numbers:
- 53955 - Altimeter: Ruby Scales - Removable ballpoint pen, toothpick, tweezers, and pin - ie later 'Electronic' scales
- 53934 - Altimeter: Ruby Scales - Removable toothpick only - older model
- 53957 - Altimeter Plus: Ruby translucent scales - later version
- 53944 - Altimeter Plus: Older Model - Includes the fine screwdriver on the back side
- 53522 - Altimeter Plus: Expedition Set - Details in Variations