The Voyager Lite adds a white LED light and inline Phillips screwdriver to the Voyager.
These models were discontinued round about 2008, being replaced by the Travellers.
The Voyager should not be confused with the older 84mm Alox Voyageur.
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Cap-lifter / Slotted screwdriver - with wire-bender
- Can-opener / Small slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
The Voyager Lite adds:
Back Layer Tools
- Reamer / Awl - with a sewing-eye
- Multipurpose Hook - with or without a nail-file
- Eyeglass/jewelers screwdriver
- Keyring / Split-ring attachment point
- Tweezers - Short version for electronic scales
- Straight pin
- Digital clock/alarm/timer
The Voyager comes with translucent charcoal (onyx) Cellidor scales. The Voyager Lite comes with translucent red textured Nylon scales.
The scales contain a digital display with clock, timer and alarm functions, and a red and white Victorinox logo, which is a button to control the display.
Victorinox has had several models featuring time pieces. The Timekeeper was Victorinox's first model to contain a clock, which was an analogue clock mounted on one scale. There was also the Timekeeper Alarm model which had digital timer functions like the Voyager, but a different toolset.
The Voyager was available between approximately 2001 and 2008, although is still available occasionally (2016) probably from old stock.
The Voyager Lite was sometimes packaged in a multicolored model specific branded box.
All models were ultimately replaced by the Traveller models which have all the digital scale functions (horological and barometric) combined together into one unit.
Note: This information to be confirmed
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 20.3mm; Lite - 25mm
- Weight: 88.1g; Lite - 109g
- 1.3705.VT3: Voyager - Translucent onyx colored scales (54958)
- 1.7905.VT: Voyager Lite - Translucent red/ruby scales (53968 in a special box)
US Model numbers in brackets
Compared to the Voyager:
- Timekeeper Alarm - No scissors, eyeglass screwdriver or Plus scales; a Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
- Climber - Omits the Plus scales and electronic tools in the scales
- Altimeter - Barometric rather than horological features in the digital display
- Travellers - Current models (2017) - Adds altimeter/thermometer/barometer to the Voyagers