These models were discontinued round about 2008, being replaced by the Travellers.
The Voyager should not be confused with the older 84mm Alox Voyageur.
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Cap-lifter / Slotted screwdriver - with wire-bender
- Can-opener / Small slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
The Voyager Lite adds:
- Reamer / Awl - with a sewing-eye
- Multipurpose Hook - with or without a nail-file
- Eyeglass/jewelers screwdriver
- Keyring / Split-ring attachment point
The Voyager comes with translucent charcoal (onyx) Cellidor scales. The Voyager Lite comes with translucent red textured Nylon scales.
The scales contain a digital display with clock, timer and alarm functions, and a red and white Victorinox logo, which is a button to control the display.
Victorinox has had several models featuring time pieces. The Timekeeper was Victorinox's first model to contain a clock, which was an analogue clock mounted on one scale. There was also the Timekeeper Alarm model which had digital timer functions like the Voyager, but a different toolset.
The Voyager was available between approximately 2001 and 2008, although is still available occasionally (2016) probably from old stock.
The Voyager Lite was sometimes packaged in a multicolored model specific branded box.
All models were ultimately replaced by the Traveller models which have all the digital scale functions (horological and barometric) combined together into one unit.
Note: This information to be confirmed
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 20.3mm; Lite - 25mm
- Weight: 88.1g; Lite - 109g
- 1.3705.VT3: Voyager - Translucent onyx colored scales (54958)
- 1.7905.VT: Voyager Lite - Translucent red/ruby scales (53968 in a special box)
US Model numbers in brackets
Compared to the Voyager:
- Timekeeper Alarm - No scissors, eyeglass screwdriver or Plus scales; a Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
- Climber - Omits the Plus scales and electronic tools in the scales
- Altimeter - Barometric rather than horological features in the digital display
- Travellers - Current models (2017) - Adds altimeter/thermometer/barometer to the Voyagers