These models were discontinued round about 2008, being replaced by the Travellers.
The Voyager should not be confused with the older 84mm Alox Voyageur.
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Cap-lifter/slotted screwdriver - with wire-bender
- Can-opener/small slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
The Voyager Lite adds:
- Reamer/Awl - with a sewing-eye
- Multipurpose Hook - with or without a nail-file
- Eyeglass/Jewelers screwdriver
- Keyring/Split-ring attachment point
The Voyager comes with translucent charcoal (onyx) Cellidor scales. The Voyager Lite comes with translucent red textured Nylon scales.
The scales contain a digital display and a red and white Victorinox logo, which is a button to control the display.
Victorinox has had several models featuring time pieces. The Timekeeper was Victorinox's first model to contain a clock, which was an analogue clock mounted on one scale. There was also the Timekeeper Alarm model which had digital timer functions like the Voyager, but a different toolset.
The Voyager was available between approximately 2001 and 2008, although is still available occasionally (2016) probably from old stock.
The Voyager Lite was sometimes packaged in a multicolored model specific branded box.
All models were ultimately replaced by the Traveller models which have all the digital scale functions combined together in one unit.
Note: This information to be confirmed
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 20.3mm; Lite - 25mm
- Weight: 88.1g; Lite - 109g
- 1.3705.VT3: Voyager - Translucent onyx colored scales
- 1.7905.VT: Voyager Lite - Translucent Red scales
- 54958 - US Model Number: Voyager - Translucent onyx scales
- 53968 - US Model Number: Voyager Lite - Translucent red/ruby scales with box packaging
- Timekeeper Alarm - No scissors, Lite, inline Phillips, eyeglass screwdriver or Plus scales, a Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
- Travellers - Current models (2017) - Adds altimeter/thermometer/barometer
- Altimeter - No light or In-line Phillips, barometric rather than horological features in the digital display
- Climber - Omits the Plus scales and electronic tools in the scales, no lite, inline Phillips