An earlier version of this knife was also available with green and black scales and a Phillips screwdriver on the backspring. This knife, somewhat confusingly was also known as the Hunter XT!
This variation/model is now with retired.
- Large Knife Blade - Straight edge, v-grind, liner-locking and one-hand opening (OHO)
- Emergency/Gutting Blade - Serrated flat-grind with safety tip, liner-locking and OHO
An earlier, now retired, version of this model featured a Phillips Screwdriver on the back spring
Knives with dual-density scales don't include the typical toothpick and tweezers.
The current model was released with orange and black dual-density scales, which were introduced on this model and the Hunter XS. The scales are injection moulded with Polyamide 6 and TPE-U for the softer (orange) material.
The Hunter XT is supplied with a short orange and black lanyard.
The earlier Phillips version had the green and black dual-density scales also found on the Soldier 2008
Available in corkscrew and Phillips versions
The Phillips green and black scaled version was introduced in October 2011 and was initially packaged with a nylon pouch (4.0548.3).
This model is now retired.
The corkscrew version was introduced in October 2012 with orange and black dual-density scales.
Victorinox in Canada initially referred to this model as the Hiker XT, to avoid confusion with the Phillips model, although one would have thought it would have been named the Camper XT, to align with 91mm terminology!
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 20 mm
- Weight: 150g
Original Phillips version:
- Width: 19,1 mm
- Weight: 151g
- 0.8341.MC9 Victorinox AN: Hunter XT with corkscrew and orange/black dual density scales
- 0.8441.MC4US1 Victorinox AN: Hunter XT with Phillips and green/black dual density scales and nylon belt pouch
- 0.8441.MC4US2 Victorinox AN: ??
- 0.8441.MC9US2 Victorinox AN: Hunter XT with orange/black dual density scales
- 545278 US Model Number: Hunter XT with green/black dual density scales and nylon belt pouch
- Hunter XS - Removes woodsaw
- Dual Pro - Removes wood saw, adds standard openers layer
- OH Fireman - Adds standard openers layer, reamer, toothpick and tweezers; Replaces OH emergency blade with an older style blade
- AP Blaze 50 - Similar model by Wenger