The Wenger Ranger 09 (also known as the Sabla 09) is a large three-layer Swiss Army Knife, featuring three cutting tools: a locking main-blade; a gutting blade; and a wood saw, and unusually, no openers or back tools.
- Main blade - clip-point, plain edge
- Gutting blade - plain-edged with rounded tip - also known as a safety blade
- Wood saw
Regular grey Nylon, green and other colored scales were available.
One side has the Wenger cross logo at the top, and the Wenger W icon embossed at the bottom. The opposite side has an inset red sliding lock release button.
- 1.77.09: Black scales
- 1.77.09.06: Green scales
- Ranger 08 - Adds the opener layer and a Phillips backspring screwdriver
- Ranger 50 - A later Wenger 130mm equivalent; features AP Snow and Blaze camo scales; adds a corkscrew
- Ranger 57 - Hunter - A 130mm model with four tool layers and a corkscrew
- Ranger 58 - Hunter - A 130mm model with four tool layers and a Phillips screwdriver
- Hunter XT - A similar three-layer 111mm model with a gutting blade by Victorinox
- RangerGrip 57, 58 Hunters - Four layer models with a gutting blade from Victorinox Delémont 130mm line