This model is quite unique, featuring a plain-edged and serrated edged knife blades, both one-hand opening and liner-locking, and with no opener-layer.
Name disambiguation: There are many models with the Hunter name.
The older 111mm Hunter model, the 108mm Hunter/Safari Hunter, the more recent Hunter Pro and several Wenger models.
- Large knife blade - straight edge, v-grind, liner-locking and one-hand opening
- Emergency/Gutting blade - serrated flat-grind with safety tip, liner-locking and one handed opening
None - Dual-density scales don't include the toothpick and tweezers.
Orange/black dual density scales: Injection molded Polyamide 6 and TPE-U for the softer (orange) material. Same materials as the original 2008 Soldier knife.
First introduced in June 2012 (Europe).
- Length: 111mm
- 0.8331.MC9: Hunter XS with orange/black dual density scales, corkscrew
- Hunter XT - Adds a wood saw
- Dual Pro - Adds the standard openers layer
- Parachute Knife - Single layer with same serrated emergency blade only and Phillips on the back