The Victorinox Pioneer Harvester, (a.k.a. Harvester or Swiss Army 7), is a three-layer 93mm model with Alox scales. It is one of the few knives that does not have the standard can-opener tool, yet retains the standard cap-lifter/bottle-opener. The can-opener being replaced by a small hawkbill/pruner blade that has a wide range of utility applications.
Table of contents
- Large drop-point blade
- Small pruning blade
- Cap-lifter / Bottle-opener includes a screwdriver and wire stripper
- Wood saw
Silver checkered Alox
- A red Alox version with silver cross was available at one time.
- Early style red Alox versions were available with a keyring (much less common).
- A green anodized version was created in a special run of 100 pieces in September 2011. These were sold through on-line channels focusing primarily on the collector. Each of these knives is numbered nnn/100 on the small pruner (hawkbill) blade. The bright green Alox tint is reminiscent of that used for the green Alox Classic-SD, but is not known to have been used on a 93mm knife (advertising premiums and special runs for other markets may have used it). This variation also includes a keyring attachment, which is not typical for this model.
- Dark-blue with red shield: Another member in the Red-Shield series, this variation was created as part of a numbered special-run of fifty knives in October 2012.
- in June 2013 Victorinox issued a special edition of fifty knives with gray scales, a black shield, and 2013 n/50 engraved on the main blade.
In 2018 Victorinox started selling the knife under the name Swiss Army 7.
- Length: 93mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 84g
- 0.8150.26: Silver Alox model with the Victorinox shield (US Model Number: 53953)
- 0.8150.20: Vintage red Alox with the silver Swiss Cross
- 0.8151.20: Vintage red Alox with the silver Swiss Cross, includes keyring.
- Farmer - The pruning blade is replaced with the can-opener; adds the keyring
- Electrician Plus - A small sheepsfoot electrician's blade replaces the pruning blade
- First Mate - A marlin spike replaces the reamer
- Electrician Duo Plus - Adds a small electrician's blade; removes the reamer
- Pioneer Rancher - No wood saw
- Pioneer - No wood saw; the can-opener replaces the pruning blade; adds the keyring