- Large drop-point blade
- Small electrician's blade
- Cap-lifter / Slotted screwdriver / Wire-bender&stripper
- Wood saw
Silver ribbed Alox
- Early versions had the Elinox makers stamp on the obverse tang of the main blade, any may include brass liners.
- The original version had silver Alox scales with a silver Swiss cross emblem on the top scale.
- A special run of forty-two units with blue anodized scales was completed in September 2010. These models were manufactured using old style alox advertising handles with the Swiss Cross emblem in silver, and a name-plate/engraving panel on the top scale.
- Length: 93mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 84.8g
- 0.8130.27: Early model with silver Alox scales and the Swiss Cross emblem
- 0.8130.26: Silver Alox with the Victorinox shield emblem (US Model Number: 53952)
- Electrician - No wood saw
- Pioneer Harvester - The small pruning blade replaces the sheepsfoot electrician's blade
- Farmer - The regular can-opener replaces the electrician's blade
- Electrician Duo Plus - The small pruning blade replaces the reamer
- Master Electrician - A custom 91mm Cellidor model for the SMKW, with many additional tools