The original version of this knife was slide-locking. It was converted to be liner-locking in 2017.
- Large blade * with a lIner-lock
- Wood saw
- Metal saw / File / Nail-file - Stainless Steel on later versions
- Pliers with wire crimper and cutter
- Phillips in-line screwdriver - Short version
- Phillips in-line screwdriver - Long version
- Bottle-opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper * - liner-locking
- Can-opener with small screwdriver tip
* In the original version:
The main blade was slide-locking, the screwdriver was not locking
- Awl / Reamer - Sewing eye only on slide-lock version
- Corkscrew - with ....
- Patented mini-screwdriver
Standard scratch resistant red Nylon
A special version made for the Swiss Paramedic Association replaces the metal saw with the seat belt cutter from the Rescue Tool.
In 2017 Victorinox completely revised their 111mm product line and ceased production of slide-lock models. The WorkChamp was converted to be liner-locking as part of that change.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: Liner-lock:- 29mm; Slide-lock:- 28.9mm
- Weight: Liner-lock:- 228g; Slide-lock:- 205g
- 0.8564: Liner-lock version, red Nylon scales
- 0.9064: Slide-lock version, red Nylon scales (53761 - US Model No.)
- Hercules - No metal saw/file, no mini-screwdriver
- Tradesman - No scissors or long small Phillips screwdriver
- WorkChamp XL - Adds a rescue blade, clip-point blade, equestrian hook, combo tool, and shackle opener/marlinspike.
- Handyman - A very similar toolset - But in 91mm format