The Workchamp XL contains nearly every tool Victorinox makes for the 111mm series, it is only missing the back-side Phillips screwdriver, and a few very specialist tools - See the tool to model tables.
The slide-lock version also featured the large clip-point blade* and the back-spring fine screwdriver*, that were not available on any other 111mm models. (* - See Tools sections below).
According to Victorinox, this model was designed for the collector !
- Large blade* with a liner-lock
- Seat belt cutter* - from the Rescue Tool
- Large safety / gutting blade - from the Fireman
- Wood saw
- Metal Saw / File / Nail-file - Stainless steel
- Pliers with wire crimper and cutter
- Phillips in-line screwdriver - Short version
- Phillips in-line screwdriver - Long version
- Equestrian hoof cleaner
- Combo tool
- Shackle-opener with marlin spike
- Bottle-opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper* - Liner-locking
- Can-opener with small screwdriver tip
* In the original version:
The main blade was slide-locking - The screwdriver was not locking
The seatbelt cutter was replaced by a Large clip-point blade
- Fine screwdriver* - Only in the slide-lock version; The liner-lock version has an additional awl instead
- Awl/ Reamer - with sewing eye*, but only in the slide-lock awl
- Corkscrew - with ....
Standard scratch resistant red Nylon
A rare variation (of the slide-lock version) replaces the cap-lifter/screwdriver with the small gutting blade opposite the can-opener.
In 2017 Victorinox completely revised their 111mm product line and ceased production of slide-lock models.
The WorkChamp XL was converted to be liner-locking as part of that change, incorporating the changes marked * in Tools above
- Length: 111mm
- Height: 31mm - Maximum
- Width: Slide-lock: 41mm; Liner-lock:- 41mm
- Weight: Slide-lock: 313g; Liner-lock:- 341g
- 0.8564.XL: Liner-lock, red Nylon scales
- 0.9064.XL: Slide-lock, red Nylon scales (53771 - US Model No.)
- WorkChamp - No rescue blades, clip-point blade, equestrian hook, combo tool, or marlinspike