- Knife blade
- Nail file with cleaner tip
- Universal wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Metal saw and file
- Fish scaler
- Magnifying glass with small screwdriver
- Cap-lifter with large screwdriver and wire stripper
The Wenger Setter, sometimes referred to as the Pointer in North America, featured a locking main blade, and had a silvered hot-stamped image of an Irish Setter dog on the top scale.
This model was a predecessor to the Tool Chest.
- Length: 85mm
- 16958: Setter model with imprint.
- 1.28.03: Red Cellidor scales
- 1.28.03.02: Black Cellidor scales
- 1.28.09: Red Cellidor scales (Classic 28)
- 1.028.009.000: Red Cellidor scales (Classic 28)