It is the Victorinox versions of the Wenger equivalent model featuring Wenger style ergonomic contoured Evolution scales.
- Main blade - locking blade
- Phillips screwdriver - inline
- Wood saw
- Metal-file and saw
- Magnifying glass, with small screwdriver
- Fish-scaler / Hook-disgorger
- Cap-lifter / Large screwdriver
- Can-opener - with small flat Phillips screwdriver
Ergonomic Evolution ABS / Cellidor red scales.
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014, however they decided to continue manufacturing some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. The Evolution 28 is one of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions - See the main Victorinox Delémont page.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 33mm
- Weight: 165g
- 2.5383.E: Evolution ABS / Cellidor red scales
- Wenger Champ / Evoution 28 - Equivalent Wenger model with similar tools