- Knife Blade - 2.5"
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Pliers - adjustable with wire crimpers and cutter
- Metal saw and file
- Magnifying glass - mineral crystal magnifier with precision screwdriver
- Scissors - patented, springless with self-sharpening design
- Universal wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Cap-lifter/Bottle-opener - with large-screwdriver and wire-stripper
Red Cellidor with an antique automobile image. Older models have the old car image hot stamped into the scales.
Later models had the image printed - See right.
While the toolset is the same, old models (with the hot stamped image) have a different layout, for example, the position of the pliers. The difference can be seen when comparing the images from the 1991 and 1995 catalogs.
- Length: 85mm
- 1.53.03: Standard red Cellidor scales with an old car image, hot stamped or printed (US Model Number:16905)
- Motorist - Removes the pliers
- Tool Chest Plus - Adds the compass, wood saw and fish-scaler
- Serrated Tool Chest - Serrated main blade; a small-blade replaces the nail-file; the snap-shackle replaces the universal wrench; adds the wood saw and fishing tool
- SwissChamp - A large model by Victorinox, with a similar toolset