This model was also available in a one-handed (OH) opening serrated main-blade variation, which was initially named the Rescuer, however, probably to avoid confusion with the Rescue Tool, it became known as the OH Parachutist.
- Large locking knife blade
- Belt cutter
- Bottle opener with large locking screwdriver and wire stripper
- Can opener with small screwdriver tip
Standard black scratch resistant synthetic Nylon. Also available in olive drab (military green).
The OH Parachutist replaces the main blade with a partially serrated blade featuring one-handed opening. This model was originally known as the Rescuer.
The OH Parachutist is a close ancestor to the Rescue Tool, and was originally known as the Rescuer. When the Rescue Tool was introduced, the Rescuer appears to have been withdrawn from the marketplace. It reappeared in North America in 2010 as the OH Parachutist at several dealers, and based on pricing and general availability, it is likely the manufacturer was clearing out remaining stock as the Dual Pro model offered similar functionality. It is now (2017) fully retired.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 17.5mm
- Weight: 129.5g (OH version)
- 0.8473.03: Standard configuration - black scales (US Model Number: 54864)
- 0.8473.04: Olive drab scales
- 54869: One-handed, partially serrated, main blade (US Model Number)
- Dual Pro - Features a different one-handed opening belt cutter; dual-density scales
- Rescue Tool - Different main blade; different belt cutter; no can opener; adds special rescue tools: window breaker and disc saw
- Jumpmaster - Adds a wood saw
- Fireman - Adds a wood saw, and has a corkscrew instead of the Phillips screwdriver
- Trekker - Replaces the belt cutter with a wood saw