- Large plain-edged main blade that is liner-locking
- Cap-lifter - Also liner locking, and extra strength for use as a small pry bar.
- The Dutch Army Knife - DAK Model 1993: A version with olive green nylon scales with an embossed Dutch logo, no tweezers or toothpick.
- The Victorinox Garant is a variation of the Centurion created for the German Hoffman Company.
From 2017 Victorinox only produced liner-locking 111mm models. The side-locking Adventurer, which had an equivalent toolset to the Centurion was retired. The Centurion with its liner-locking tool configuration, became the new 'Adventurer' and the Centurion name was retired.
Note: Both models had been available prior to 2017.
- 0.8453.3 Regular model with black scales
- Nomad - A corkscrew replaces the Phillips screwdriver
- Trekker - Adds a wood-saw
- Parachutist - Adds a belt-cutter
- Adventurer - Same tools in a slide-lock model (original version) - Since 2017 it is the new Centurion
- Tinker - The 91mm version of this knife