- Large Blade - Locking on the S14, Clip-Point style on SoftTouch version.
- Nail File
- Scissors - micro-serrated, self-sharpening
- Cap Lifter - includes auto pressure locking screwdriver
- Can Opener
Red Evo scales are standard, but this model is available in other colors and other materials.
- The S14 version features a locking main blade.
- The Evo 14 ST features black SoftTouch (Tactile) scales, and replaces the main blade with a clip-point design.
- The EvoWood version with scales made from Swiss Walnut was introduced in 2010.
- The Alinghi Souvenir features special EVO Grey Cellidor scales with Alinghi branding, packaged in a leatherette gift box.
- The Left-Handed version has the tools arrange for more natural/easier left-handed use, and may also feature the special left-hand icon on the scaled.
First introduced in 2006.
The ST / SoftTouch version was introduced in 2008. Part of the Evolution family, the SoftTouch does not have the textured rubber inlay of the EVOGrip, but features a silky rubberized coating over the entire handle. This new handle is a designed to offer increased comfort during use.
The EvoWood 14, first introduced in 2010, has wooden scales made from Swiss Walnut collected from the waste wood of other manufacturing processes. In 2013 Pear wood scales began appearing both in the French and German internet markets.
- Length: 85mm / 3.25"
- Width: 17mm
- Weight: 2.6 ounces
- 16831 Wenger N.A.: EVO 14 SoftTouch - black, SoftTouch scales
- 16901 Wenger N.A.: EVO S14 - locking blade version
- 16910 Wenger N.A.: EVO 14 - red scales
- 16866 Wenger N.A.: EvoGrip 14 Pink/black scales
- 20042 Wenger N.A.: EvoWood 14
- 1.114.09.814 Wenger : Evolution ST14 814, EVO 14 SoftTouch - black, SoftTouch scales (same as 16831, box from 2012-01)
- 1.014.009.830 Wenger AN: EvoWood 14 - Walnut Wood scales, no toothpick or tweezers; introduced in 2010
- 1.014.009.833 Wenger AN: EvoWood 14 - Pear Wood scales, no toothpick or tweezers
- 1.014.009.315.ALG Wenger AN: Alinghi Souvenir edition
- 126.96.36.1990 Wenger AN: EVO 14 Left-Handed
- EVO 16 - replaces the corkscrew with Phillips screwdriver.
- Traveler - earlier version with the same tools, but has regular scales
- EVO 10 - removes scissors
- SwissBuck Sidekick - same tools but with Swiss Buck scales, a clip point main blade and no lock