The EvoGrip 16 model includes black rubber inserts in the contours of the handles for increased retention and comfort. The S version features a locking main blade for increased safety.
Discontinued but still available as a Victorinox Delémont.
- Main blade - locking blade on the S models
- Nailfile / Nail-leaner
- Scissors - micro-serrated
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver / Wire-stripper - pressure-locking
Ergonomic Cellidor scales. The EvoGrip models feature rubber inserts for improved retention and comfort.
- The EvoGrip 16 has black rubber grip pads installed on the scales.
- The Evolution S16 has red scales and a locking main blade.
- The EvoWood 16 features wooden scales and no keyring or toothpick and tweezers. The scales are made from solid Swiss walnut harvested from waste wood of other processes and also from a managed sustainable resource.
- The 2012 Patagonian Expedition Race Knife was an EvoGrip S16 featuring the EvoGrip handles and a locking main-blade.
The regular Evolution model was introduced in 2005; the EvoGrip version in 2007; the "S" version in 2009; and the EvoWood 16 in 2010.
- Length: 85mm / 3.25 in.
- Width: 17mm
- Weight: 73g (Evolution 16)
- 1.016.009.300: Standard Evolution 16 with red scales
- 1.016.059.822.PER: EvoGrip S16 Patagonian Expedition Race Knife
US Model Numbers:
- 16967: Standard Evolution 16 with red scales
- 16811: EvoGrip 16 with red scales
- 16387: EvoWood 16
- 16800: EvoGrip S16 Patagonian Expedition Race Knife
- Evolution 14 - Replaces the Phillips screwdriver with a corkscrew
- Traveler - Replaces the Phillips screwdriver with a corkscrew; standard scales
- Teton - Replaces the nailfile with a clip-point utility blade; standard scales
- Highlander - Removes the scissor layer; standard scales
- Classic 16 - Equivalent model with standard red scales