The EvoGrip 16 model include black rubber inserts in the contours of the handles for increased retention and comfort. The "S" versions feature a locking main blade for increased safety.
- Knife Blade - locking blade on the "S" models only
- Nail File/Nail Cleaner
- Scissors - micro-serrated
- Cap Lifter and screwdriver - pressure-locking screwdriver and wire stripper
- Can Opener
Ergonomic Cellidor scales, with the EvoGrip models also featuring rubber inserts for improved retention and comfort.
- EvoGrip 16 have black rubber grip pads installed on the scales.
- EVO S16 has a locking main blade.
- EvoWood 16 features wooden scales of solid Swiss Walnut, no keyring, and no toothpick.
- The 2012 Patagonian Expedition Race knife was an EvoGrip S16 featuring the EvoGrip handles and the S (saftey) locking main-blade.
First introduced in 2005, the EVOGrip version was introduced 2007, and the "S" version was introduced in 2009. The EvoWood 16, was introduced in 2010, with wooden scales made from Swiss Walnut harvested from waste wood of other processes. The original wood is from a managed sustainable resource.
- Length: 85mm (3.25 in.)
- Width: 17mm
- Weight: 73g (EVO 16)
- 16387 Wenger NA: EvoWood 16
- 16800 Wenger NA: EvoGrip S16 Patagonian Expedition Race knife
- 16811 Wenger NA: EVOGrip 16 red scales
- 16967 Wenger NA: EVO 16 red scales
- ????? - EVO S16 red scales
- EVO 14 - Replaces the Phillips screwdriver with corkscrew.
- Traveler - Replaces the Phillips screwdriver with corkscrew, standard scales.
- Teton - Replaces the nail file with a clip point utility blade.
- Highlander - Removes scissor layer.
- Classic 16 - Standard red scales.
- Delémont Evolution 16 - The Victorinox Delémont version of this model.