The Victorinox Troubleshooter is a 91mm Swiss Army Knife with 5 tool layers. This model was also sold through the Marlboro Unlimited catalog with a Marlboro Unlimited logo printed on the top scale. The Marlboro version is by far the most common, and others may often be Marlboro model with the scales/handles changed. Discontinued model.
- Large Knife Blade
- Small Knife Blade
- Metal Saw w/ File
- Cap-Lifter w/ screwdriver
- Can-Opener w/ screwdriver
- Versions made for the Marlboro cigarette company, have a Marlboro Unlimited logo printed on the top scale.
- The Hoffritz Limited Edition 2 model is very similar just removing the hook and fine-screwdriver from the back, and the Phillips includes a can-key; it probably pre-dates the official Troubleshooter. Each knife is numbered on the liner behind the Phillips "####/2000" and has a metal inlay "LIMITED EDITION 2" on the bottom scale.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 24.5
- Weight: 141.5g
- Deluxe Tinker - removes metal saw w/ file, and chisel.
- Craftsman - adds wood saw and fine screwdriver.
- Master Craftsman - removes pliers, adds wood saw and fine screwdriver.
- Outdoorsman - another model in the Marlboro Unlimited series (5-layers).
- Trail Guide - another model in the Marlboro Unlimited series (3-layers).