It includes both the scissors and pliers, in addition to all the standard tools of the Tinker. This model offers quite a lot in a small package.
The Matterhorn model/variation was a Deluxe Tinker with a partially serrated blade.
This model is no longer available.
- Large knife blade
- Small knife blade
- Cap-lifter/Large slotted screwdriver - with wire-bender
- Can-opener/Small-slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
- Phillips screwdriver
- Multipurpose hook
- Reamer/Awl - with a sewing-eye
- Keyring/Split-ring attachment point
Red synthetic Cellidor. Other colours available
- The Matterhorn variation replaces the main blade with a 60% partially serrated blade, the serrations starting at the tang. It was one of a series of three models named after famous mountains - See also: McKinley, Rainier. All were serrated versions of regular models.
This series is discontinued.
- The Damascus Limited Edition (limited to 6000 pieces) with brown patterned walnut wood scales was released in 2018.
At one time this model was common for use as an advertising knife and was available with various colored scales. Blue seems have been a favorite color for the advertising knives.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 21.9mm
- Weight: 125g
- 1.4723 Victorinox AN: Red Cellidor scales.
- 53481 US Model: Red Cellidor scales.
- 1.4721.J18 Victorinox AN: Damascus Limited Edition 2018.
- Deluxe Climber - Replaces the Phillips screwdriver with a corkscrew
- Troubleshooter - Adds a metal saw with file.
- Mechanic - No scissors or hook
- Super Tinker - No pliers
- Tradesman - A very similar Wenger model