- Large blade
- Small clip-point blade
- Scissors - spring loaded, serrated
- Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver / Wire-stripper - with automatic pressure lock
Red synthetic Classic scales are standard, some variations have a sailfish image on the front scale.
Earlier versions (pre-'75) of this tool configuration/model are known to exist, featuring the simple fish-scaler; scissors with a 'leaf'-spring; the 'dog-leg' can-opener and a bail. These models may have been known by an alternate name and/or model code.
- Length: 85mm
- 1.19.13: Plain scaled model
US model number:
- 16955: With the sailfish image on the front scale
- Trout - Removes the scissors and replaces the corkscrew with a Phillips screwdriver
- Four-layered Angler - Exchanges the scissors for a fishhook file, and the corkscrew for a Phillips driver
- Fisherman - Similar model from Victorinox; exchanges the corkscrew for a Phillips driver