In addition to the standard basic tools these models include a fish-scaler with hook-disgorger and line-guide.
They have the respective images of a bass or trout imprinted on the front scale.
The Bass features a locking blade.
- Large drop-point blade - locking on the Bass model
- Small clip-point blade
- Fish-scaler - with hook disgorger and line-guide
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver / Wire-stripper - with pressure lock
- Phillips screwdriver
- Awl / Reamer
- Short chain with split-ring ‘'- includes a small chain on early versions''
Standard red synthetic scales with an imprinted fish image.
The Trout has a regular blade, the Bass has a locking blade, with respective imprints on the scales
The images above and options for these models came from the 1991 and the 2002-2003 Wenger catalogs.
- Length: 85mm
US Model Numbers:
- 16990: Bass with locking-blade
- 16953: Trout
- Canyon - Removes the fish scaler
- Fishtale – The equivalent SwissBuck model
- Fisherman – A similar Victorinox product, but adding scissors