- Main Blade
- Plain-edged - Model 74 - Main Picture
- Serrated-edged - Model 174
- Bottle Opener/Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can opener/Small screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Bit Driver - Model 174 only
There is a hexagonal hole in the scales of the Model 174 for the bit driver which also goes through several backsprings for support, one of the backsprings provides spring tension to keep the bit in place. The bit-driver accepts standard ¼" screwdriver bits, two are supplied with this model - one small flat and one large Phillips. This model is also supplied with a Nylon pouch.
Red and black EvoGrip scales.
Blade/model variations as per tool lists above
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. These are two of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions see the main Delémont 130mm page.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: Model 74 - 28mm
- Weight: Model 74 - 231 g
- 0.9723.C - Model 74
- 0.9728.WC - Model 174
- RangerGrip 55 - Exchanges the pliers for a saw in the Model 74
- Boatsman - Adds a shackle opener to the 174
Ranger 130mm Series Model / Tool Matrix - Table developed for Wenger Rangers - But contains Victorinox Ranger models