It is the Victorinox version of the Wenger Alinghi 181.
- One handed opening, partially serrated main blade
- Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can-opener /Small screwdriver
- Shackle opener
Back Layer Tools
- Bit Driver - Two bits provided with the tool - Also holds standard bits
There is a hexagonal hole in the scales of the Boatsman for the bit driver which also goes through several backsprings for support, one of the backsprings provides spring tension to keep the bit in place. The bit-driver accepts standard ¼" screwdriver bits, two are supplied with this model - one small flat and one large Phillips. This model is also supplied with a Nylon pouch.
Yellow and black EvoGrip scales.
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. This is one of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions see the main Delémont 130mm page.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 33mm
- Weight: 268g
- Delémont RangerGrip 174 - Removes shackle-opener
- Wenger Alinghi 181 - Wenger equivalent model
Ranger 130mm Series Model to Tool Matrix - Table developed for the Wenger Rangers - But also contains the Victorinox Ranger models