- Large blade
- Small blade - Cadet II Plus only
- Nail-file - includes the nail-cleaner tip - Cadet Plus only
- Cap-lifter - a.k.a. bottle-opener: includes a slotted-screwdriver and wire-stripper/wire-bender
- Can-opener - includes a small-slotted screwdriver that also works with Phillips screws
- Keyring/split-ring attachment point
History and Model Versions
These models were first manufactured in April 2011 as part of short run of only fifty models in two configurations (100 in total). Since these are not regular production models, the names are not official.
- The Cadet Plus adds a woodsaw tool to the popular Cadet model and featured black Alox handles
- The Cadet II Plus was manufactured with silver alox handles, but replaced the nail-file with a small pen-blade and had black-oxide coated tools.
This configuration is reminiscent of the very first Cadets, whilst making it contemporary by having all the tools, and the keyring, black-oxide coated. The Cadet II Plus was referred to as the mini-Farmer when it was announced because of its similarities with the popular larger 93mm Farmer.
These models will primarily be of interest to collectors due to their limited availability.
Note: This tool configuration was sometimes assembled in the past by individual modders. The easiest way to identify these versions is to look at the rivets which can be identified as done by hand for the custom built knives.
Historically the original Cadet and Cadet II models switched names over time, as such, the Cadet Plus configurations align with the contemporary Cadet models for consistency with the current names.
- The silver Cadet-II Plus with red shield was first produced in November 2011. SwissBianco chose to call it the Micro-Farmer (yes not mini, but micro). To avoid yet further name confusion it is classified here as a Cadet II Plus. This issue was not numbered, and production quantities are not known.
- A silver Alox Cadet Plus (standard red shield) was manufactured n March 2012, production was reported to be eighty units.
- The Cadet Plus with custom splash-anodized scales was manufactured in March 2012, production was reported to be twenty units.
- A small run of Sunset Orange anodized models was produced in August 2012. This colour comparison shows the Sunset Orange with other orange anodised scales.
All these variations were produced for the US Dealer Swiss Bianco.
- Length: 84mm
- Width: 10.5mm
- Weight: 59.7g
- 0.2611.26: Silver Alox Cadet Plus
- Cadet - No woodsaw
- Cadet II - No woodsaw
- Lumberjack - A Cellidor/Alox 84mm two-layer model with a woodsaw
- My First Victorinox Plus - A Cellidor 84mm two-layer model with a woodsaw
- Camper - A larger 91mm three-layer Cellidor model with a woodsaw
- Farmer - A larger 93mm three-layer Alox model with a woodsaw