This model is part of the 130mm Ranger series that feature a liner-locking main blade, with a convenient lock release button incorporated into the top scale.
Discontinued model - Although it is available as a Victorinox Delémont.
- Pocket-Clip - Ranger Clip 53 only
Black Nylon scales, contoured in the Evolution style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is molded into the thumb area on both sides. It is only available in black.
One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with 'WENGER' molded into the scales. The logo is a push button, which, when depressed, releases the liner lock on the knife blade.
Introduced with the initial 130mm Ranger series in 2007 which was known at the time as the New Ranger Series.
- Length: 130mm
US Model Numbers:
- 16318: RangerClip 53, with pocket clip
- Ranger 52 - A corkscrew replaces the Phillips screwdriver
- Ranger 51 - No Phillips screwdriver
- Wenger Ranger 03 - The Ranger 120mm predecessor to this model