The New Ranger series feature a locking main blade with a lock release button incorporated into the Wenger Cross logo on the top scale.
- Large Knife Blade - Liner-locking
- Plain edge, one-hand opening - Ranger 51
- Plain-edge, non one-hand opening - Ranger 66
- Partially serrated, one-hand opening - Ranger 151
- Pocket-Clip - Ranger Clips 51 and 151 only
Black nylon scales, contoured in the Evo style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is molded into the thumb area on both sides.
One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with 'WENGER' molded into the scales.
The cross logo icon is a push button, which, when depressed, releases the liner lock on the knife blade.
Introduced with the initial 130mm Ranger series in 2007 which was known then as the New Ranger Series.
Width: 20mm (24 mm including clip protrusion - for Clip models only)
Weight: 3.2oz - 3.4oz
- 16300 Wenger NA: Ranger 51, black scales
- 16307 Wenger NA: Ranger 151, black scales
- 16316 Wenger NA: Ranger Clip 151, black scales
- 16317 Wenger NA: Ranger Clip 51, black scales
- 1.077.051.000 Wenger AN: Ranger 51, black scales
- 1.077.151.000 Wenger AN: Ranger 151, black scales
- Sentinel - Similar Victorinox model