The New Ranger series feature a locking main blade with a lock release button incorporated into the Wenger cross logo on the top scale.
- Large Knife Blade - Liner-locking
- Plain edge, one-hand opening - Ranger 51
- Plain-edge, non one-hand opening - Ranger 66
- Partially serrated, one-hand opening - Ranger 151
- Pocket-Clip - Ranger Clips 51 and 151 only
Black nylon scales, contoured in the Evo style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is molded into the thumb area on both sides.
One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with 'WENGER' molded into the scales.
The cross logo icon is a push button, which, when depressed, releases the liner lock on the knife blade.
Introduced with the initial 130mm Ranger series in 2007 which was known at the time as the New Ranger Series.
Length: 120mm / 5.1in
Width: 20mm - 24 mm - including clip protrusion - for Clip models only
Weight: 3.2oz - 3.4oz
- 1.077.051.000: Ranger 51, black scales (16300)
- 1.077.151.000: Ranger 151, black scales (16307)
US Model Numbers: (in brackets above)
- 16316: Ranger Clip 151, black scales
- 16317: Ranger Clip 51, black scales
- Sentinel - Similar Victorinox model