Back Layer Tools
Black synthetic scales with the Buck logo on the top scale, with a red lock-release button and a Buck logo also on the bottom scale.
This style of handles are exclusive to SwissBuck models.
A similar SwissBuck model is available with a corkscrew instead of the Phillips screwdriver. The official name for this model is not known.
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991. The larger 120mm models were added to the series later.
All SwissBuck models and were discontinued in 1998.
- 87551 Buck Knives: US distribution
- Swissmate II - A large four-Layer SwissBuck 120mm model
- Swissmate III - Adds a woodsaw and openers-layer.
- Ranger 03 / Timberline - The equivalent model and tools, but Wenger branded
- Ranger 53 - A later 130mm equivalent model by Wenger