The 120mm SwissBuck models included a Buck branded nylon belt sheath.
The SwissBuck knives are manufactured by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives USA.
- Large Clip Point Blade - liner locking
Black synthetic scales with Buck logo on top scale, with a red Lock Release button and second logo on the bottom scale.
This style of handles are exclusive to SwissBuck models.
- A similar SwissBuck knife is available with a corkscrew instead of the Phillips screwdriver. The official name for this configuration is unknown.
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991. The larger 120mm models were added to the series later.
All SwissBuck models and were discontinued in 1998.
- 87551 Buck Knives: US distribution
- Swissmate II - a large 4-Layer SwissBuck 120mm model
- Swissmate III - adds woodsaw and openers layer.