It is mostly known as a version that was commissioned by British Petroleum, although blank scale variants exist and at least one other advertiser variant has been reported.
The name is unofficial and it was most likely known by its old style model number only; - 135kma.
- Large knife blade
- Small knife blade
- Metal saw
- Cap-lifter with large screwdriver
- Can-opener with small flat/Phillips screwdriver
- Green Cellidor with the Victorinox shield on the front scale, BP metal inlay shield on the back scale.
- 'Bever Buitensport', a Dutch sporting goods store, also had their name and logo on this model imprinted, though the number of both these versions in existence is unknown.
- Examples exist with completely blank scales in the same green hue as the other variants. These are most likely blank advertising knives from leftover stocks.
Exact year of release unknown, but no later than the late 1980s
The 'Bever' knives were sold through their online store somewhere around 2015-2016. It is currently unknown if Bever found old stock in their warehouse or if they purchased old stock from Victorinox.
- Length: 84mm
- Width: 19.5mm
- Weight: 88g