The Victorinox Small Huntsman (Huntsman - Small) is an 84mm model with four tool layers and a long history. However, currently (2022) the Huntsman is only produced in the larger 91mm size, and is one of the most popular Victorinox models.
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Wood saw
- Cap-lifter / Large screwdriver
- Can-opener / Small screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Reamer / Awl
- Long file - optional
- Older vintage versions were available with and without toothpick and tweezers, and with or without a shackle.
- An older vintage variation was also available with a long-nailfile (narrow file) on the back.
- Length: 84mm
- 236k: Available with or without the toothpick, tweezers, shackle
- 246k: With the long-file on the back; available with or without the toothpick, tweezers, shackle
These model numbers are older Elsener/Victoria models in the original model number format
- Artisan / Fieldmaster - Small - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
- Huntsman - The 91mm version of this model