- Clip-point blade - locking
- Wood saw
- Phillips screwdriver - with patented locking system
- Slip-joint pliers
- Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver / Wire-stripper - with patented locking system
Black or grey synthetic scales with an inlaid red/silver Wenger logo on the top scale and a red lock-release button on the bottom.
- Ranger 104 Serrated Everest (1.77.104) had a 60% serrated clip-point blade (starting at the tang).
- Length: 120mm
- Width: 22.6mm
- Weight: 184g
- 1.77.04: Ranger 04, Everest, black synthetic scales
- 1.77.104: Ranger 104, Serrated Everest (60/40 serrated blade), black synthetic scales
US Model Numbers:
- 16971: Everest, black synthetic scales
- Ranger 06 / Mountaineer - Removes the pliers/Phillips layer; exchanges the corkscrew for a Phillips
- SwissMate II - Features the same toolset in a SwissBuck model