- Large rounded main blade - locking
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Cap-lifter/Bottle-opener / Screwdriver / Wire-stripper - with an automatic pressure locking mechanism
Back Layer Tools
Purple (a scouting colour), synthetic Evolution scales.
The Junior series was designed by Wenger to be friendly and safe for young campers, backpackers and scouts. All have a blunt, rounded main blade. Most models also have a 'Packlock safety lock on the main blade although some do not.
It is not known when the first Junior series knife was introduced. The 2005 SAK selector lists three, with the comment that none are currently available.
The Junior S10 Scout appears in a Wenger 2008 European catalog. However it is uncertain if it was ever actually offered for sale. It appears to have been rapidly replaced by the Junior S11 Scout, which has a Phillips screwdriver in place of the corkscrew.
- Length: 85mm
- Junior S11 Scout - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
- Evolution 10 and S10 - Equivalent toolset, but regular main blade - non locking (Evo10), locking (Evo S10)
- Evolution 11 - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew; regular main blade; has a scouting variation
- Commander - Equivalent toolset, but regular main blade; 'Classic' scales
- Junior 10 - One layer slimmer, removing the openers and awl layer; adds the combination tool; non-locking blade
- Delémont Evolution S101 - Victorinox Delémont model with similar tools; regular main blade, a small knife blade replaces the Nail-file / Nail-cleaner