This model featured 'Scout' branding.
- Large rounded main blade - locking
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Cap-lifter/Bottle-opener / Screwdriver / Wire-stripper - with automatic pressure locking screwdriver
Purple synthetic Evolution scales (in two shades? - see images)
The Junior series was designed by Wenger to be friendly and safe for young campers, backpackers and scouts. All have a blunt, rounded main blade. Most models also have a 'Packlock safety lock on the main blade although some do not.
It is not known when the first Junior series knife was introduced. The 2005 SAK selector lists three, with the comment that none are currently available.
- Length: 85mm
- Weight: 57 grams
- 1.011.092.327.X: Purple synthetic Evolution scales
- Junior S10 Scout - Replaces the Phillips driver with a corkscrew
- Highlander - Regular scales; regular blade; no toothpick or tweezers
- Evolution 11 and S11 - Evolution scales; regular blade - non locking (11), or locking (S11) main blade
- Delémont Evolution S111 - A Victorinox Delémont model with similar tools: regular main blade, a small knife blade replaces the nail-file / nail-cleaner