- Knife Blade
- Universal Wrench
- Torx T10 screwdriver
- Nail File/Nail Cleaner
- Cap Lifter/Bottle Opener - includes screwdriver with wire stripper
- Can Opener
- An advertising/promotional model was produced for Lexmark and features a metal inlay with their name.
- InterOperability Lab variation can also be found.
This model is only known to have been released in North America. This model is estimated to have been available between 1996 and 1998, and may have been the first Swiss Army Knife to include a Torx driver.
- Length: 85mm (nominal)
- Width: 16.5mm
- Weight: 82g
- 16962 Wenger NA: red Cellidor scales
- Cyclist - Phillips screwdriver replaces Torx driver