The SwissBuck Taskmate II is a four-layer Swiss Army Knife based on the Wenger Tradesman.
It is the largest (widest) of the SwissBuck 85mm models.Discontinued model.
Table of contents
- Large clip-point blade
- Small clip-point blade
- Pliers - Wenger slip-joint design
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver / Wire-stripper - large flat screwdriver with an automatic pressure lock
Back Layer Tools
- Phillips screwdriver
- Short chain with split-ring - for lanyard / keyring attachment
Black synthetic scales with a Buck logo on top and bottom scales. This handle design is exclusive to the SwissBuck line.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 20mm
- Weight: 104g
- 87502: SwissBuck US model code
- TaskMate I - Removes the scissors, toothpick and tweezers
- Remedy - A wood saw replaces the pliers; a nailfile/cleaner replaces the small-blade
- Tradesman - The equivalent regular Wenger model
- Deluxe Tinker - A similar model by Victorinox