This is a an older model, but can sometimes be found in great, and even near new, condition.
The Secretary model is a more contemporary version, but with smooth Alox scales.
Normally red Alox ribbed scales with a white cross.
- Red cross emblem on the top scale, rather than white - See picture right
- No keyring version
Produced from approximately 1970-1999. Prior to 1986 the spacer used to affix the keyring was made of brass, after which it was made of nickle-silver (also known as German-Silver).
- 2070 U r+: Model number prior to 1980
- 0.6901.20: Model number from 1980
- 5056: US (SABI) model number according to the 1985 SABI/Victorinox catalog
- Alox Excelsior - No keyring, silver Alox scale variation (Cellidor Excelsior versions with keyring also available)
- Secretary - Smooth alox scales, no keyring
- Pocket Pal - Similar knife, but with Cellidor scales
- Sentry - Same shape and design, but only one blade