This model has a large, locking, partially serrated, one-hand opening main-blade. It was the first liner-lock model knife to feature the newer stainless-steel metal file/saw. It also featured grey/black dual-density injection molded handles.
- Large, partially-serrated main blade - liner-locking and one-hand opening
- Metal saw/file
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver / Pry-bar - extra strong, liner-locking
- Can-opener / Small screwdriver
The blade is etched with the Road Tour Logo.
Grey and black dual-density scales. The dual-density scales are injection molded using Polyamide-6 and TPE-U for the softer (inner) material. This colour combination was introduced with this model and, as of 2022, has not been available on any other models.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 18mm
- Weight: 135g
- 0.8441.L10 (US model number: 54840 )
- Locksmith - Adds a woodsaw; Prior to the 2017 merge this was the only other 111mm liner-lock model to feature the metal saw/file
- One-Handed Forester - Replaces the metal-saw/file with a wood saw; regular scales
- Soldier 2008 - Replaces the metal-saw/file with a wood saw; olive drab dual density scales