The special cigar cutter tool consists of three circular punches that have been laser sharpened to a fine edge creating a very clean cut in the cigar, whilst removing the minimum amount of material, and allowing for a smooth draw.
Silver Alox with a red Victorinox shield.
Luxury versions with gold-plated, palladium-plated, or lacquered brass scales, were available from cigar maker Davidoff.
This model was introduced in the North America market in 2007.
- Length: 74mm
- Width: 9.7mm
- Weight: 44g
- 0.6580.16: Silver Alox model
- 54850: Silver Alox, supplied in tin packaging (US Model Number)
- Cigar 36 and 79 - Victorinox Delémont models with a cigar cutter of a different design
- Ambassador - No cigar cutter; Cellidor scales
- Money Clip - No cigar cutter; money clip; various colored Alox scales
- Windsor - No cigar cutter; stainless steel scales
- Cigar Cutter - Wenger model with a cigar cutting tool