The Windsor is a 74mm Swiss Army Knife from Victorinox with machine turned stainless steel scales and the same layer tools as the more common Ambassador, omitting the toothpick and tweezers.
Table of contents
The stainless steel scales can be smooth or have different engraved designs.
- Length: 74mm
- Width: 5.75mm
- Weight: 35g
- 0.6500.32: Scales with Design 2
- 0.6500.39: Scales with Design 9
- 0.6500.88: Diamond-cut gold plated scales with embossed Swiss shield
- Ambassador - Same layer tools; adds the toothpick and tweezers; Cellidor scales
- Money Clip - Same layer tools; adds the money clip; aluminum scales replace the stainless steel scales
- Prince - No scissors; adds the small blade; different nail-file/cleaner; cellidor or stainless steel scales; adds toothpick and tweezers (for cellidor models)
- Director - Adds the orange-peeler and small blade; different nail-file/cleaner