The 19th Hole Cigar Cutter is a Wenger 85mm model made for golfers, with three specialist golf tools and also cigar-cutter scissors for cigar aficionados at the 19th hole! The club-face cleaner tool is folded up into the bottom of the knife where the awl would normally be located.
- Main blade - 2.5"
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Large forked divot repair tool
- Shoe spike wrench
Back Layer Tools
Standard: Red synthetic scales with a crossed golf club design screen printed onto the front scale.
Also available with metal scales - see image.
- 16887: Wenger US model number
- Cigar Cutter - Another Wenger model with a cigar-cutter
- Golf Pro - Another Wenger model with the golf tools
- Cigar Cutter - A smaller Victorinox 74mm model that has a different style cigar punch/cutter
- Cigar 36 and 79 - Victorinox Delémont models based on the Wenger Cigar Cutters