The Journeyman is a three-layer Wenger model with adjustable slip-joint pliers. The model shown here is the fully serrated version. Two similar models, which both feature a plain edge blade, were sold in the European market under catalog numbers 1.49.11 and 1.48.03. See the variations section for more details.
- Knife Blade
- Small Clip-Point Blade - nail file on model 1.48.03
- Adjustable Pliers with Wire Crimpers and Cutter
- Patented Locking Screwdriver - Bottle Opener - Wire Stripper
- Can Opener
Standard red synthetic scales
- Model number-16902-Plain Blade
- Model number-16402- Serrated Journeyman - 100% Serrated Blade
- Model 1.49.11 is the same as NA model 16902 and features a plain edge main blade and a long key chain.
- Model 1.48.03 replaces the small blade with a nail file and the phillips driver with a corkscrew. It also adds long key chain, toothpick and tweezer.
The keyring attachment may have a small chain attached.
The Serrated Journeyman was introduced in 1998.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 17.25mm
- Weight: 85.3g (with keychain)
- 16902 Wenger NA: plain edge blade
- 16402 Wenger NA: serrated blade
- 1.49.11 Wenger AN: see variations
- 1.48.03 Wenger AN: see variations
- TaskMate I - similar SwissBuck model
- Mechanic - similar toolset