Fairly rare in North America
Stainless Steel scales with various designs engraved. The catalog calls it "Engine Turned Steel".
- The same tool configuration is available in matte stainless steel scales.
The name Ensign is one of the more interesting model names, and seems to share a military inspiration as with the early model Standard.
The Ensign most commonly available with simple straight line-etched scale patterned. A matte finish version has been seen, but it may have had a different name in some markets. Although the SAB-1985 catalog shows and describes the Broker as not having a keyring, this was likely in error, as there 1989 catalog show the two side by side with the Broker having the keyring.
- 0.6200.30 Victorinox: Matte Finish
- 0.6200.31 Victorinox: Engine turned scale Design 31
- 0.6200.32 Victorinox: Engine turned scale Design 32
- 0.6200.33 Victorinox: Engine turned scale Design 33