Stainless Steel - It is only available in a grey/silver steel color, although different machined engraved patterns were produced.
Some versions have an engraving panel - a small smooth area on one of the scales.
- Different Guilloché designs have been engraved into the scales.
- A brushed matte stainless steel finish is also available.
- A version without an engraving panel is less common. It may have been released much later than the version with the panel.
The Broker was likely first released in 198n? (the Broker is shown in the SABI 1985 catalog). It is now retired, it is not known when it was officially retired.
The SABI catalog shows and describes the Broker as not having a keyring, this was likely an error, and that configuration should have been labeled the Ensign. The SABI 1989 catalog shows both the Ensign and the Broker, with the Broker including a keyring.
- Length: 58mm
- Width: 5.1mm
- Weight: 19.9g
- 0.6201.30: Matte Finish
- 0.6201.39: Guilloché design
US Model Numbers:
- 53709: Includes the engraving panel
- 54709: No engraving panel