- (The original version with Classic scales did not have the tweezers and toothpick. The later EVO version has both)
- Classic red synthetic
- EVO red synthetic
- Length: 85mm (nominal frame size)
The Junior series of knives was designed by Wenger “to be friendly and safe for young campers, backpackers and scouts.” All of the knives in the series have a blunt, rounded main blade. Most knives also have a Packlock safety on the main blade; however some don’t.
It is not known when the first Junior series knife was introduced. The 2005 SAK selector lists three of them, with the comment that none are currently available.
- 1.562.58 Wenger AN: Classic red synthetic
- 1.562.009.311 Wenger AN: EvoGrip yellow synthetic scales
- 1.562.059.300 Wenger AN: EVO red synthetic
- 16380 Wenger N.A.: EVO red synthetic
- other knives in the Junior series