- Large Blade; curved with a serrated edge - non-serrated versions available as well.
Red polished Alox with no logo are currently (2008) common. There have been many color variations in the handles over the years, some with Victorinox Logos, as well as with company name imprints (advertising).
- A model with a non-serrated blade was produced as well. These seem to be pretty rare.
- Most variations are different anodizing colors and advertising imprints. Several different colors have been manufactured over the years.
- An early version non-serrated with Stainless Steel scales Elsener Schwyz/INOXYD tang is only 3.6mm wide (89.65mm in length). This would be one of the thinnest knives Victorinox has produced, other early single layer stainless steel scales knives would be the others.
These date back to very early Victorinox company history (Elsener Schwyz/INOXYD tang). This knife may have been one of the original knives Victorinox (maybe under earlier names) manufactured as a cutlery company for local industry.
- Length: 90.25mm
- Width: 4.83mm
- Height: 22mm (maximum), 10.31mm (minimum)
- Weight: 18.27g
- 0.7830.11 Victorinox AN: Smooth Red Alox