The Solo Plus adds a corkscrew to the blade.
There is a 93mm Alox model named the Solo.
The Adventurer is now a 111mm model.
The Solo Plus adds the:
The Solo and other 108mm knives do not have any non-blade tools such as the traditional toothpick and tweezers. This is typical of the military knives, but rare for the civilian knives.
Red Nylon scales with a Swiss Cross crest.
In 2008 Roger Remund from the dealership Swiss Bianco (+B), created a variation of the Solo Plus by substituting a clip-point blade for the original drop-point blade. He assembled twenty-eight of these and named them Jung Jager - Young Hunter.
The Solo was originally named the Adventurer when introduced as part of the Safari Series.
- Length: 108mm
- Width: 11.8mm
- Height: 27mm (max), 20mm (min)
- Weight: Solo:- 50g; Solo Plus:- 52.5g
- 0.8710: Original Adventurer model number
- 53843: US model number for the Solo Plus
- Pathfinder - Adds a wood saw with bottle/can-opener (no back-tools)
- Swiss Shark - Adds a serrated blade to the Solo Plus
- Trooper - Green scales, adds the woodsaw with bottle/can opener, corkscrew, awl
- SAAM'S: Victorinox 108mm Series Overview