Designed for extreme conditions and adaptable with different screwdriver-bits for various activities.
This model is a member of the Titanium Line, first introduced in 2011.
- Hex Wench Combo Tool - Knife-Blade/Wrench/Screwdriver, liner locking system
- Bit-Driver - for standard 1/4"/14mm hex drive bits.
- Flat head bit (0.6mm x 4.5mm, 50mm)
- Philips head #3 bit (50mm)
The Titanium alloy handles feature a lock-release button and a cut out for the 1/4" bit-driver.
- Length: 85mm (nominal frame size)
- Width: 10.7mm
- Weight: 72g
First introduced in 2011 as part of the Titanium Line along side the Titanium 2 and Ueli Steck Special Edition.
The Titanium Line evolved from a partnership between Wenger and well known Swiss mountaineer Ueli Steck, to design a tool for his style of mountaineering.
Originally packaged with a lightweight (24.5g) belt-pouch, that holds the knife and up to 3 screwdriver bits.
- 16997 US Model Number
- 1.092.041.000. Wenger AN