Mother of Pearl, horn and rosewood versions may have a toothpick and tweezers.
Mother of Pearl and Stainless Steel scales are common but there have also been Tortoise colored and Rose Wood ones as well. The Stainless Steel scales can have a few different Guilloché designs.
There have also been fairly recent ones (judging by the tang stamps) with horn scales and exposed rivets.
- Different designs/patterns are engraved into the Stainless Steel scales.
- On some (possibly older) models, the pin holding the non-floating spring is exposed.
A Stainless Steel model is shown in a 1942 catalog and there is still currently a MOP model available at the US Victorinox Stores website so this knife has a long history indeed. There are several models in the 75mm frame series, but only the Accountant is still (2011) known to be available from a small number of sources.
- Length: 75mm
- 0.6800.68 - Mother of Pearl Scales, no Toothpick or Tweezers
- 0.6802.68 - Mother of Pearl Scales, includes toothpick and tweezers
- 0.6802.61 - Horn Scales, includes toothpick and tweezers (should be silver tipped)
- 0.6802.60 - Rose Wood scales, includes toothpick and tweezers (should be silver tipped)