From pocket knife to pocket watch: Representing the perfect embodiment of the Original Swiss Army Knife's ingenuity - applied to watchmaking. This Travel Alarm features the same folding system as the famed Swiss Army Knife, complete with spring system and the ubiquitous 'click' sound. Its springs are made of the same stainless steel as the Swiss Army Knife and its case is set in identical red side-panels made of sturdy MABS plastic composite, a specialized material with properties of excellent transparency, high impact strength and good chemical resistance. The side-panels even include the famous toothpick and tweezers found in all Victorinox pocket knives!
- Swiss analogue quartz movement (ETA 804.192)
- Red and yellow-gold main dial (Arabic numerals)
- Centre alarm time dial (Arabic numerals)
- Outer seconds dial (Arabic numerals)
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Alarm feature
- Date calendar window (at three o'clock)
- Shock resistant hardened mineral crystal glass
- Stainless steel case (316L) with red side-panels
- Protected crown and alarm pusher
- Spring opening mechanism inspired by the Swiss Army Knife, includes dual nail nicks or finger catch for opening
- Anniversary design on the front panel
- Case back engraved with the Victorinox anniversary logo and its limited-edition number
- Made in Switzerland
The timepiece was supplied with special anniversary box packaging:
A gold mesh with ribbon drawstring transport bag carried a 125th Anniversary red protective box, which had inside a deluxe wooden storage box, and a red felt drawstring watch carry pouch.
Also included was a 125th Anniversary Classic SD in its own anniversary packaging and with serial number (nnnn/1884) on the reverse of the file - matching serial number of timepiece.
Manufactured in late 2009 and early 2010. It was limited to 1884 serialised pieces worldwide, making it an interesting item for the collector. According to Victorinox, production numbers could have been fewer, if the allotted quantity was not purchased or reserved by March 31st, 2010.
- Diameter: 54mm (57.5mm incl. crown)
- Height: 19.5mm
- Weight: 166.5g
- Water Resistant to 30m (3 ATM, 98 FT)
- 241395 US Product Number