In 2009 Victorinox celebrated their 125th Year with the release of the Jubilee Series, that contained several special edition Swiss Army Knives and also some other items. The series had a few unique features:
- A special Jubilee Anniversary Logo: 125 YEARS YOUR COMPANION FOR LIFE was etched into the primary blade on each knife
- The Victorinox cross and shield emblem was printed in a special pattern in gold on red handles
- The knives were packaged in a 125th Anniversary box, that included a red cloth drawstring pouch for the knife
- The Cybertool had a serial number stamped on the liner behind the corkscrew
- The SwissCard was packaged with a real leather Weekend Wallet that included a mirror, and also had space for a couple of credit cards
The showpiece of the series was a replica of the first Swiss Soldier Knife delivered to the Swiss Army in 1891. The Jubilee Soldier model, known as the 125th Anniversary Heritage Swiss Army Knife, was produced as a limited edition of four collections, each consisting of 1884 pieces.
The four collections were destined for different geographical regions in the world, with Collection IV being designated for North America - originally collection III was designated for North America... but it seems a mix up occurred!
The other collections were distributed as follows: Collection I - Switzerland; Collection II - Europe; Collection III - Other Regions.
Full Jubilee Image Gallery here.
- Soldier 125th Heritage - 1.7725.J09 / 51884
- Classic 125 Jubilee - 0.6223.J09 / 54209
- Climber 125 Jubilee - 1.3703.J09 / 54309
- Cybertool 125 Jubilee - 1.7725.J09 / 54509
- Swisscard Classic 125 Jubilee with Weekend Wallet - 0.7100.T.J09 / 54409
Model Numbers: x.yyyy.zzz = Regular; 5nnnn = US
- Travel Alarm 1884 - Limited Edition - A special timepiece inspired by the design of the Swiss Army Knife - US Model Number: 241395
- Carving Knife - A kitchen knife with a rosewood handle - 5.2000.22J09
- 125th Anniversary Product Information - PDF File - NB: Hyperlink not working
- Your Companion For Life - 125th Anniversary Video Presentation
The SMKW company sold a number of exclusive 125th Anniversary models, that had regular scales, but included the Jubilee Anniversary Logo etched on the main blade. In 2011 and 2012 some other dealers started selling the remaining stock of these models.
- Hiker - 53419
- Classic SD - 53429
- StayGlow RescueTool - 53439
- Deluxe Tinker - 53449
- Executive - 53459
- SwissChamp - 53469
- Pocket Pal - 53479
- One-Hand Sentinel - 53489
534xx = US Model Number