This is a small pocket knife that has the same toolset as the basic 65mm Esquire, but adds a money-clip to the bottom scale, and removes the toothpick, tweezers, and keyring. This model features thin alox (aluminum) handles.
Alox (aluminum) scales available in several colours, red and silver are the most common.
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 5.4mm; 9mm including the money-clip
- Weight: 22.7g
- 1.87.40: Red alox (16916 )
US Model Numbers: (also in brackets above)
- 16913: Silver Alox
- Crusader Money Clip - Removes the scissors
- Esquire - Has the same basic tools; but without the money-clip; different scale options
- Money Clip - A Victorinox model with similar tools