The Wenger Esquire Money Clip (also known as Wenger Eloxy 87) is more often referred to as just the Wenger Money Clip.
This is a small pocket knife that has the same tools as the basic 65mm Esquire, but adds a money-clip to the bottom scale, while removing the toothpick, tweezers, and keyring. This model features thin Alox (Aluminum) handles.
Alox (Aluminum) scales available in several colors, but red and silver are most common.
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 5.4mm (9mm including a money-clip)
- Weight: 22.7g
- 16913 Wenger NA: Silver Alox
- 16916 Wenger NA: Red Alox
- 1.87.40 Wenger AN: Red Alox
- Crusader Money Clip - removes scissors.
- Esquire - same basic tools, without money-clip and different scale options.
- Money Clip - Victorinox model with similar tools