The Forester model is a 111mm Victorinox knife with a Liner Locking large blade and cap lifter tool. There is also a Forester OH featuring a one-handed opening main blade, also known as the One-Handed Forester. This version is only available with Red/Black scales (see Variations).
Back Layer Tools
Standard black scratch resistant nylon scales, or dual-density red and black grip scales.
- In 2010 Victorinox introduced the Forester and OH Forester with new dual-density injection molded red and black scales as part of its Grip Series. These scales do not contain the Toothpick or Tweezer Tools. These scales are of the same material as the 2008 Soldier.
- The One Handed Forester (OHF) was first introduced in 2010 Victorinox as a member of the Grip Series.
- One handed Foresters with Walnut handles (0.83 SE01) and Beli wood handles (0.83 SE02) were introduced in 2012 for the Italian market. These models came in a presentation box.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 18mm (DD version)
- Weight: 128g (OH DD version), 126.5g (two-handed DD Version)
- 54844 US Market: Plain edged blade, Black Nylon scales
- 54848 US Market: Plain edged blade, Red/Black scales
- 54849 US Market: One Handed opening serrated blade, Red/Black scales
- 0.8361.MWC Victorinox AN: One Handed opening serrated blade, Red/Black scales
- 0.8363.3 Victorinox AN: Plain edged blade, Black Nylon scales